If you want to work as a researcher at a German research institution and already have a residence permit from another EU member state for the purpose of research, you can obtain a residence permit under certain conditions.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Municipal Affairs of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication