You can obtain a residence permit to carry out a qualification measure if you want to work in Germany, but your professional qualification has not yet been fully recognised by the competent authority in Germany.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of the Interior and Local Government
of the State of Brandenburg

Last update or date of publication