If you as a water testing body want to carry out investigations on behalf of the authorities or for self-inspection or self-monitoring (e.g. as part of wastewater and raw water control), you must apply for approval (notification).

Responsible for the content
State Office for Agriculture, Environment and Rural Areas of the State of Schleswig-Holstein (LLUR) - Department of Waters/Department of Technical Water Protection

Last update or date of publication