Discharge of waste water into public sewage treatment plants Permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Would you like to discharge wastewater into a public sewage system (sewage system)? Then an application for approval must be submitted to the competent authority of the respective federal state.
For the discharge of wastewater (waste water) into a public wastewater plant (indirect discharge), a permit is usually required in Germany, insofar as the Wastewater Ordinance specifies requirements for the wastewater for the location of the seizure or before its mixing. The authorisation is granted by the competent authorities of each country.
For those industries and activities (such as .B chemical industry, paper production, metal processing, cooling water use) in which pollutants are to be expected in the wastewater that are not sufficiently purified in a municipal sewage treatment plant, the legislator has defined requirements in the industry-specific annexes to the Wastewater Ordinance.
In order to comply with these requirements, special measures and wastewater pretreatment plants are required to reduce the pollutant load in such a way that the wastewater can then be cleaned without damage in a public sewage treatment plant.
The required documentation depends on the wastewater (industrial wastewater, commercial wastewater) to be discharged into the public sewage system.
The description and execution of the individual forms varies from one federal state to another. Generally formulated, there are application forms, checklists and information sheets as declarations or forms.
- If applicable, link to the aforementioned forms: State specific
- Online procedure possible: State specific
- Written form required: State specific
- Personal appearance necessary: State specific
Authorisation may be granted (discretion) if:
- the requirements applicable to the discharge in accordance with the Waste Water Ordinance in its current version, including the general requirements (general requirements, requirements for the place of the seizure and before mixing) are complied with.
- the fulfilment of the requirements for direct discharge is not jeopardised, and
- construct and operate waste water installations or other facilities necessary to ensure compliance with the requirements set out in points 1 and 2
§ 58 Water Resources Act (WHG)
§ 68 Administrative Court Code (VwGO)
Responsible for the content
No information available
Last update or date of publication