Category C, CE, C1, C1E licences may be renewed for five years at the request of the licence holder.

Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Responsible for the content
Hessian Ministry of Economic Affairs, Energy, Transport and Housing

Last update or date of publication