If you as a company generate hazardous waste, you must, under certain conditions, apply for a waste product number for each establishment concerned.


Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for the Environment, Nature Conservation, Nuclear Safety and Consumer Protection (BMUV)
GOES Gesellschaft für die Organisation der Entsorgung von Sonderabfälle mbH

Last update or date of publication