• If a German has concluded the marriage abroad, the marriage can be notarized in the marriage register on request.
  • The registry office 1 in Berlin is responsible for the certification of marriages abroad, of persons without a domestic residence.

Responsible for the content

  • Senator for the Interior, Department 23 Civil Status Law, of the State of Bremen

Last update or date of publication