Vehicle: Replace registration certificate Part II - Information on readiness for collection Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You must apply for a replacement after theft, loss or unusability of the Registration Certificate Part II (vehicle letter). The new registration certificate Part II can only be handed over to the holder, purchaser or bank after approval by the Federal Motor Transport Authority (duration approx. 6 weeks). You have the option to ask by phone whether the approval has been granted and the vehicle letter is ready to be answered.