Vehicle registration: Re-registration outside the registration area in case of change of owner Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If a vehicle has been changed, the new holder must apply for registration (rewrite). The application is to be submitted to the competent approval authority of the district / city if the new owner is domiciled in another district or city. This also applies if the previous number plate is to be continued.

valid identity card or passport with original of the last registration certificate of the place of residence; foreign nationals need a valid identification document with an up-to-date registration certificate a power of attorney when an authorised representative makes the application (the representative's ID card and a copy of the vehicle owner's identity card are required) Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration certificate) Registration certificate Part II (vehicle letter) previous number plate (if a new number plate is to be reassigned) Test report of the last main investigation (HU) Insurance confirmation (eVB number) at companies: additional business registration or commercial register extract at clubs: additionally an excerpt of the association register and the identification of the responsible person(s) responsible for signing in the case of underage vehicle owners: additional lynotation of both parents or legal guardians (if applicable custody judgment) and their identity card/passport with registration certificate