Identity card Issue provisional Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You can apply for a provisional identity card if you need an identity card immediately for a specific occasion and it is no longer possible for the Federal Printing Office to issue an identity card due to time constraints.

the current identity card or valid (child) passport or birth certificate in the case of children under 16 years of age, the consent (declaration) of the legal guardians in the case of only one legal guardian, the proof of custody a passport photo suitable for biometry (after the photo sample board) if necessary, additional documents (e.g. birth or marriage certificate) are required for a one-time verification of the spelling of the name. For more information, please contact the body responsible for you

Germans within the meaning of Art. 116 sec. 1 Of the Basic Law (GG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available