Apply for a certificate of completion Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The certificate of closure certifies that apartments or other premises have been closed within the meaning of the Housing Ownership Act. It is necessary (in addition to the allocation plan) for the registration of the ownership shares in the land register.

Building drawing (floor plans, cuts, views) in at least two copies (at least on a scale of 1:100) which shows in particular how common and special property lie together and are separated from each other, and that the dwellings or other rooms are self-contained. All individual rooms belonging to the same home ownership, etc., must be provided with the same number in the building drawing.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available