Birth: Advertisement Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The birth of a child must be reported to the registry office responsible for the place of birth. If your child is born in a hospital or other institution where obstetrics is provided, the birth notice will be taken over by that institution. In this case, you should check in good time at the maternity facility which documents and documents you need to bring with you for the delivery date. . If the birth is not carried out in a hospital or other institution where obstetrics is provided (home birth), the birth must be reported personally by a parent with a right-of-two to the registry office within one week. If the parents are prevented from viewing, the birth must be reported by another person who was present at birth.

You need the following documents: in the case of married parents Parents' birth certificates Marriage certificate or a certified expression from the marriage register in the case of parents who are not married to each other Mother's birth certificate if paternity has already been recognised: Declaration on the recognition of paternity and the mother's declaration of consent Father's birth certificate if necessary, the declaration of custody Identity card, passport or a recognised passport replacement document of the parents a birth certificate issued by a doctor or a midwife or a maternity nurse, provided that they were present at birth A marriage certificate must also be presented if the marriage has since been divorced or the husband has died.

Birth certificates may be issued after the birth certificate has been certified in the birth register.