Register ingesle

If you move into an apartment that you do not mainly use, you must register it as an adjoining apartment. Any additional apartment that is not predominantly used is referred to as a secondary dwelling.

Personnel document (e.g. identity card or passport as proof of identity and to change the apartment details) Housing provider confirmation, which you receive from the housing provider.

They have several apartments in germany. Your main residence is registered elsewhere. Note: In case of doubt, the predominantly used apartment is where your focus is on your life relationships.

Some cities levy a second home tax.

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication