Residence Registration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone who moves into an apartment must register with the registration authority of their place of residence within two weeks. If the reporting authority of your new place of residence has Internet access to register, you can register via this access by submitting the requested information and using the electronic authentication provided therein. If you comply with your reporting obligation within the two-week period, you will save yourself unnecessary problems and hassle. For example, there are problems with the registration of the vehicle, the acquisition of a driving licence or the application for a driving certificate.

Registration certificate: The reporting authority will provide you with this. The required data is usually included directly in the automated procedure by the clerks of the reporting authority. Identity card or passport as proof of identity and to change the apartment information or national passport with residence permit or visa Confirmation of collection of your landlord ( apartment provider confirmation ). For this purpose, a form is available for this service description, which must be submitted to the reporting authority when registering. If you move into an apartment owned by you, the collection confirmation will be made on the form as a self-declaration. If you move abroad, the registration authority may need your marriage certificate or, in the case of children, the birth certificate. In the case of foreign documents, a translation by a state-recognised translator is also required. Certificate and translation must be presented in the original. Form Housing confirmation fillable fields r

Related Links

If spouses, civil partners and family members move in with the same immigration dates (entry date and previous and current dwellings), registration by one of the persons subject to notification is sufficient. In this case, the personal documents of all persons to be referred (in the case of children: children's passport or birth certificate) should be presented at the time of registration.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available