Restaurant permit Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you want to run a restaurant, you always need a permit (concession). The permit reservation is intended to ensure that the operation does not pose any risks (e.B. to the safety and health of guests, hygiene protection) or unreasonable nuisances (e..B. noise and odour emissions). A restaurant operates the person who commercially administers drinks and/or food for consumption on the spot (food/catering) if the establishment is accessible to anyone or certain groups of people. No permission needs who only: soft drinks, free tastings, prepared food or in conjunction with an accommodation establishment drinks and prepared food to house guests administered. The freedom of authorisation does not release from compliance with other trade regulations, such as mandatory notification, blocking time regulation, food regulations, building law (e.B. with regard to the question of toilets). preconditions: The restaurant permit is issued for a specific person (including legal) and for certain rooms. In addition, permission is granted for a specific type of operation (e.B. bar, bar, discotheque, dance café, etc.). To obtain a permit, you must prove the following: Your personal reliability Your "professional" aptitude as well as certain object-related prerequisites. Procedure: Permission is granted on request. For this purpose, the form must be completed and signed in person. The applicant and the premises will then be checked.

To check personal reliability: Identity card or passport police certificate of leadership Extract from the Business Central Register Certificate of safety from the tax office responsible for you (residence). Certificate of safety issued by the Business Tax Authority (municipality) To test your "professional" suitability: a certificate from the Health Board of initial information under the Infection Protection Act, which may not be older than 3 months at the time of commencement of the activity Proof of information provided by an Chamber of Commerce or Industry or Proof of exemption in accordance with point 3.4 of the General Administrative Regulation on proof of information in the Restaurant Act To check the object-related requirements: lease, lease or purchase agreement and Proof that the premises are suitable for the activity you intend to do (if necessary by building drawings/ floor plans of all premises incl. sanitary rooms) Note: Please note that the list is not exhaustive. As part of the review of your individual case, further documentation may be required by the competent authority. .

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available