Vehicle registration: Re-registration within the registration district in case of change of owner Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If a vehicle has been changed, the new holder must apply for registration (rewrite). The application must be submitted to the competent approval authority of the district or the district-free city.

valid identity card or passport with original of the last registration certificate of the place of residence; foreign nationals need a valid identification document with an up-to-date registration certificate a power of attorney when an authorised representative makes the application (the representative's id card and a copy of the vehicle owner's identity card are required Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration certificate) Registration certificate Part II (vehicle letter) previous number plate (if a new number plate is to be reassigned) Test report of the last main investigation (HU), Insurance confirmation (eVB number) at companies: additional business registration or commercial register extract at clubs: additionally an excerpt of the association register and the identification of the responsible person(s) responsible for signing in the case of underage vehicle owners: additional lynotation of both parents or legal guardians (if applicable custody judgment) and their identity card/passport with registration certificate

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication