Advice on support for training

You cannot finance your education or studies yourself and would like to receive advice on the funding possibilities under the Federal Training Aid Act (BAföG)? The Office for Financial Promotion, which is responsible for you, advises you and your parents comprehensively on individual funding opportunities in accordance with state and federal law regulations.

Responsible for the content
no technical approval

Last update or date of publication
No information available