Car: Operating licence - Replacement Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you have lost an operating licence document (part II of an operating licence certificate, vehicle letter or registration certificate) for your vehicle or this document has been stolen, you will need a replacement.

Identity card or passport of the registration authority of the vehicle owner's place of residence, foreign nationals need a valid identification document with up-to-date registration confirmation Power of attorney for representation and additional identity card or passport of the representation Certificate of a police department reporting the theft of the documents

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available