Restaurant permit provisional Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Persons wishing to take over an existing restaurant establishment in need of authorisation from another person may be allowed to operate the catering industry with a provisional permit until the final permit has been granted.

Proof of personal reliability: Valid identity card or passport (additionally an up-to-date registration certificate upon presentation of the passport)* Up-to-date extract from the Federal Central Register for submission to an authority (certificate of leadership) Up-to-date extract from the central business register for submission to an authority* *The information must be requested from the municipality of residence for submission to an authority, i.e. it will be sent directly to the municipality of residence. It is essential that you provide the exact address of the competent licensing authority and the intended use when applying. The information can also be requested in the online procedure provided by the Federal Office of Justice/Citizens' Services. The information may not be older than three months. To test your "professional" suitability: a certificate from the Health Board of the first information which may not be older than 3 months at the time of commencement of the activity Proof of information provided by an Chamber of Commerce and Industry in accordance with Section 4 of the Restaurant Act Or Proof of exemption in accordance with point 3.4 of the General Administrative Regulation on proof of information in the Restaurant Act Note: Please note that the list is not exhaustive. As part of the review of your individual case, further documentation may be required by the competent authority. The start of the permitted activity must be notified to the competent authority.

Related Links

A provisional restaurant permit may only be granted for the unaltered takeover of existing establishments (not in the case of new establishments or extensions) The provisional permit may only be granted if the restaurant permit has already been applied for or if the complete documentation is submitted at the same time. To obtain a permit, you must prove the following: Your personal reliability Your "professional" suitability
Permission must be applied for by the competent authority.