Vehicle registration: New vehicles Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Vehicles may only be put into service on public roads if they are approved for traffic. In the case of a new vehicle with general type approval or EC type-approval, you must apply for the assignment of an official registration number. In principle, the presentation of the motor vehicle is not required. Procedure: The application for authorisation shall be submitted by the holder or by a representative authorised in writing. If your admissions authority requires an application form, you can obtain it in advance from the licensing authority or, depending on the offer of the authority, retrieve it on the Internet. If you would like to reserve a desired license plate, this can be done in person, in writing or by telephone as well as as as an online service via the Internet before the new registration, depending on the offer of the registration authority.

Registration certificate Part II and data confirmation (COC) in the original Insurance confirmation (eVB number) Valid identification documents of the vehicle owner (identity card or passport with confirmation of registration from the registration authority of the place of residence), Driver's license and similar documents are not recognized!). Foreign nationals need a valid identity document with a current confirmation of registration Direct debit authorization for the motor vehicle tax (must be presented in writing if registered by a third party or in the case of a different account holder. The specified bank details must be proven.) If, after purchase, changes have been made to the vehicle that require acceptance (e.B. aluminium rims, spoilers, auxiliary heating, etc.), the vehicle must be inspected by an official recognised expert (e.B. TÜV expert) before registration. The certificate issued by him for the test (acceptance) must be presented at the time of registration, you will need the prior acceptance for the registration of the motor vehicle. If you commission a third party to grant the authorisation, they will need a written authorisation from you; in addition, he must present your identity document (in the original) to the admissions office. He himself must have the identity document that applies to him with him in order to identify himself SEPA direct debit mandate for the collection of motor vehicle tax Additionally for companies: Excerpt from the commercial or commercial register the identity documents of the responsible, authorized signatory (managing director, authorized signatory) as well as his/her power of attorney for clubs: Extract from the register of associations Identification of the responsible person authorized to sign (Executive Board) for underage vehicle owners: Declaration of consent and signature of both parents their IDs. for imported vehicles for which no ZB II has yet been issued: EC Certificate of Conformity (CoC) or Data Confirmation (If only an EC declaration of conformity is available, the purchase contract or the invoice must also be presented in the original as proof of the right to dispose of it) the purchase contract / invoice Insurance confirmation

If, as part of the registration, the first issuance of a vehicle registration document (ZB II) is necessary, the vehicle must always be identified by the registration authority by presenting the vehicle.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available