Disbone permit apply

Would you like to serve alcoholic beverages? This requires a discant permit. Only the serving of soft drinks is free of permission. You also need a licence to sell alcoholic beverages not within a purely gastronomic establishment, but as an ancillary service to another commercial establishment (e.B.g. serving alcoholic beverages in the context of a sales shop refreshment bar in a department store; tasting to increase the sale of alcoholic beverages). If you intend from the outset to limit the dispersing to a certain period (e.B. summer season, Christmas season, etc.), you can apply for a temporary discant permit. Permission to serve alcoholic beverages is always granted for a specific mode of operation (e.B. disservice, discotheque, etc.) and for certain premises. If you want to offer the serving of alcoholic beverages (e.B. at city festivals, shooting festivals, fairs and music events), you need a special permit, which you can obtain under easier conditions. To do so, you must submit an "application for temporary permitting of a restaurant".

Copy of the identity card or passport with registration certificate or presentation on site. The documents relating to the building in which the restaurant is located: site plan, scale-based floor plan drawing and section drawing Of the establishment plan of the establishment (seating plan). If necessary, in a double copy Certificate in tax matters of the tax office of the place where you have lived or engaged in a business for the last three years Application for a management certificate for submission to an authority in accordance with Section 30 (5) of the Federal Central Register Act Application for a central trade register extract for submission to an authority in accordance with Section 150 (5) of the Commercial Code Negative certificate of the insolvency court of the district courts in whose district you have had a domicile or a commercial establishment in the last three years Extract from the debtor register via the enforcement portal of the Länder in accordance with Section 882b of the Code of Civil Procedure (ZPO) Proof of information provided by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (IHK) on the broad outlines of food law in accordance with Section 4 (1) sentence 1 No. 4 GastG For legal persons: Up-to-date extract from the register of trade or associations or a copy of the partnership agreement or the statutes In the event of an application by a representative: power of attorney If necessary, residence permit.

Written form required: no Online procedure possible: yes Personal appearance necessary: no

In order to be able to grant you the licence to disanotomy, you must Prove your personal reliability This is checked on the basis of extracts from the Federal Central Register and the Business Central Register. Prove their professional suitability. This is done by presenting a proof of information in accordance with Section 4 (1) sentence 1 no. 4 GastG of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry or an exemption pursuant to point 3.4 of the General Administrative Regulation on proof of disclosure in accordance with the .m of which Annex 3 prove its professional competence. Proof that the object-related prerequisites are met. For example, the premises must meet the requirements of the building code and the requirements for toilets, which are laid down to protect the health and life of guests and employees. In addition, the plant must not have harmful environmental effects. Accessibility requirements are also reviewed.

You may not dispense alcoholic beverages on your farm without permission.
Once you have submitted the application and all the documents are complete, the competent authority will check whether you meet all the conditions for issuing the requested licence. If you meet all the requirements, you will be granted permission. Only after you have received permission, you are allowed to start commercial activities. At the same time as the start of the activity, the trade must be displayed in accordance with Section 14 GewO with the authority responsible for commercial advertisements.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Economy, Innovation, Digitization and Energy NRW

Last update or date of publication