Request permission for the occasional sale of goods

If you wish to offer goods for immediate sale on the occasion of a trade fair or exhibition, a market (e.B. fair, Christmas market, etc.), in the context of public events or festivals (e.B. community festival, shooting festival, inauguration celebrations, etc.) or in the context of another comparable event, you do not need a travel trade card if you have permission from the competent authority. Sufficient is a permit, which you must apply to the competent authority. If you already have a travel trade card, this is sufficient. In this case, you no longer need additional permission to sell at such an event. After applying for a permit, the competent authority decides whether to agree to your application to sell the goods. The competent authority shall grant permission for a specific location and for a specific event, i.e. for a limited period of time. Permission is non-transferable. It does not replace any other permits and permits that may need to be obtained from other authorities (e.B. road or road traffic permits _ special use permits).

Copy of the identity card or passport with registration certificate or presentation on site. Information on the location and type of the stall as well as the assortment of goods.

Written form required: no Online procedure possible: yes Personal appearance necessary: no

You want to offer goods (not services) at a specific event or for a specific occasion. The sale of the goods you wish to offer must not be prohibited in the travel industry (for example.B, precious metals, precious stones, alcohol are prohibited , with certain exceptions) They offer the goods at the event itself, but at least on the margins of the event in question. There must therefore be a temporal and spatial connection to the event (e.B. on the forecourt or the access roads).

If you already have a travel trade card that entitles you to sell certain or goods of all kinds, you do not also need the permission of the competent authority if you wish to sell goods at the event of trade fairs, exhibitions, markets or public festivals. The commercial permit does not replace any permits or permits required by other technical law (e.B. road law).
They shall apply to the competent authority for authorisation, with the necessary documentation. The decision of the Authority will be communicated to you in text or in writing.