View damage

The competent authority shall be notified without delay of any damage in which components or safety equipment have failed.

The display must contain the following information: Descriptions of the accident, on the failure of components/safety equipment

The display can be done online.

Responsible for the content
Ministry of Social Affairs, Labour, Health and Demography Rhineland-Palatinate

Last update or date of publication