You come from Switzerland or an EU or EEA country and want to work in Germany as a veterinary and technical assistant? Then you need permission to use this job title.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
(forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Health for release)

Last update or date of publication
No information available