Report change in training funding

If you receive training support (BAföG), you must notify any changes to your previous application details. Some changes will increase or decrease your claim. These include: Change due to admission to health and long-term care insurance Change in your income Changing your parents' income Change of the income of your spouse/partner Change your accommodation costs Birth of your child If your entitlement is increased, you will be paid more money each month. If you reduce your savings, you will receive less money. You may need to repay the overpaid BAföG.

Notice of amendment For changes in the income relationships of your parents or spouse/spouse/partner/ partner, use Form 7 Proof of amendment (e.B. remuneration certificates)

There have been changes in your personal circumstances that will lead to a change in your BAföG claim

You must notify the Office for The Promotion of Education to the Office for The Promotion of Training with changes to your name and address. If your studies and BAföG reference have already been completed, please also inform the Federal Administration Office of your name and change of address.
If something changes for you, you must notify the Office for The Promotion of Education immediately. You can do this in writing or online. You must also submit the relevant evidence for your amendment. If your claim has increased, you will receive a change notice and the increased demand will be paid to you. The amount will also be refunded retroactively if you have announced any changes in time. If your entitlement is reduced, you will receive less BAföG from the following month. In addition, it will be checked whether you have received too much BAföG in the past, which you will then have to reimburse.