Claiming parental allowance advice

You become a parent and have questions about parental allowance? Then seek advice from the parental benefit office.

Advice on parental allowances is provided by the regional parental allowance office.

Related Links

  • Section 23 Federal Parental Benefit and Parental Leave Act (BEEG)

Responsible for the content
Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ)

Last update or date of publication
No information available