Would you like to work in Germany as a nurse? Then you need a state permit. To do this, you must submit an application and have your foreign professional qualification recognised.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
Federal Ministry of Health
Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth

Last update or date of publication