Land division Apply for permit

If you want to share your property, you must apply in advance for a permit from the competent authority,

According to the provisions of the Building Code, the Real Estate Traffic Act and the Land Act on the Höfeordnung, prior approval is required for certain conditions for the division of a property.

Related Links

  • §§ 19, 51 109, 144 and 169 of the Building Code (BauGB)
  • § 2 Real Estate Transfer Act (GrdstVG)
  • § 7 Landesgesetz über die Höfeordnung (HO - RhPf)

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication