Apply for VAT compensation to foreign entrepreneurs Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

VAT must be paid in many countries when purchasing goods and services. Companies established in another EU Member State or in a country outside the EU may, under certain conditions, apply for compensation for the value added tax paid in Germany. Private individuals cannot participate in the procedure.

Applications in the pre-tax remuneration procedure must be submitted electronically. The procedure is handled via the BZStOnline portal (BOP).

Related Links

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication