Issue VAT booklet Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

The VAT booklet and the certificate of exemption from the management of the VAT booklet are issued by the tax authorities.

Identity card or passport with registration confirmation to prove residence. Travel trade card, if necessary for the exercise of the trade.

Residence in Rhineland-Palatinate VAT registration with the competent tax office

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication