Recognising experts for earthworks and foundation engineering
For recognition as a test expert for earthworks and foundation engineering, submit a written application to the Rhineland-Palatinate Chamber of Engineers.
Particularly competent and qualified persons in the field of assessment of the subsoil and its load-bearing capacity of structural installations can apply for recognition as experts for earthworks and foundation construction in order to be able to check the correctness of the information on the building ground in the building permit procedure on behalf of the client.
The application must be accompanied by the necessary information and evidence in accordance with § 3 (2) of the State Ordinance on Experts for Earthworks and Foundation Engineering, in particular
- proof of nationality,
- a curriculum vitae with a complete indication of the professional career and professional activity up to the time of application,
- transcripts or photocopies of university diplomas and all certificates of previous employment,
- a declaration that an application for a certificate of good conduct intended for submission to an authority (Paragraph 30(5) of the Federal Central Register Act) has been submitted, or an equivalent document from a Member State of the European Union or from a State treated as such under the law of the European Communities; the certificate of good conduct or the equivalent document should not be older than three months,
- the proof of the existence of the requirements under § 2 sec. 1 sentence 1 no. 2 to 9, whereby the existence of the requirement according to § 2 sec. 1 sentence 1 no. 4 must be proven by an expert opinion of the advisory board according to § 4,
- information on any establishments,
- a declaration that there are no grounds for failure under Paragraph 2(3), and
- Information about a possible participation in a company whose purpose is the planning and implementation of construction projects.
The application for recognition as an expert in earthworks and foundation engineering must be submitted to the recognition authority. The application can be made informally.
The requirements for registration can be found in the State Ordinance on Experts for Earthworks and Foundation Engineering in "§ 2 Requirements for Recognition".
State Ordinance on Experts for Earthworks and Foundation Engineering
State Ordinance on Experts for Earthworks and Foundation Engineering (SEGBauVO)
The application for recognition must be submitted in writing to the Ministry of Finance as the highest building supervisory authority. It must also be stated whether and how often a recognition procedure as an expert for earthworks and foundation engineering, also outside the state of Rhineland-Palatinate, has been unsuccessful.
Submission of proof of the recognition requirements. Examination of the recognition requirements by the recognition authority.
Proof of professional aptitude by examination at the advisory board, which exists at the Federal Chamber of Engineers.
Recognition and presentation of documents.
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication