Recognising the testing, monitoring or certification body (PÜZ body) for construction products
Recognition as a testing, monitoring or certification body.
As impartial bodies, PÜZ bodies contribute to ensuring that construction products comply with national requirements and can be used safely. In order to be able to act as a PÜZ body in accordance with the Rhineland-Palatinate State Building Code, recognition is required.
The application must be accompanied by the associated documents in accordance with § 3 (2) of the Land Ordinance on Recognition as a Testing, Monitoring or Certification Body (PÜZ Recognition Ordinance).
The following documents are required:
- an indication of the activity to which the recognition is to relate within the meaning of Paragraph 1(1),
- information on the construction product for which recognition is sought; reference may be made to technical rules published as Technical Building Regulations in accordance with § 3 (2) and § 87a LBauO,
- Information on the person, qualifications and professional experience of the persons in accordance with § 2 (1) sentence 1,
- information on the economic and legal links of the applicant pursuant to § 1 (1) and the persons pursuant to § 2 (1) sentence 1 to individual manufacturers,
- information on the premises and technical equipment,
- an indication of the date of birth of the director and the deputy,
- Information on subcontractors
relevant approvals and accreditations from other countries.
The application for recognition as a testing, monitoring or certification body must be submitted to the German Institute for Construction Technology. Corresponding forms for the application are posted on the homepage of the German Institute for Construction Technology:
See § 2 of the State Ordinance on Recognition as a Testing, Monitoring or Certification Body.
PÜZ Recognition Ordinance
State Ordinance on Recognition as a Testing, Monitoring or Certification Body (PÜZ Recognition Ordinance)
- The application must be submitted in writing to the recognition authority.
- Submission of proof of the recognition requirements.
- Examination of the recognition requirements by the recognition authority.
- Recognition by decision for the requested tasks.
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication