Hoarding in Rhineland-Palatinate Information Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
Hoarding care in Rhineland-Palatinate is an institutional offer for children from school age up to the age of 14. This service is also available during the holiday season. The child is usually registered or deregistered via the respective hoard. Parents should inform themselves about free childcare places as early as possible. For more information, please visit the Kitaserver for Rhineland-Palatinate.
If your child is to visit the hoard, a written registration is required. This can be done informally. The same applies to a deregistration. However, the appropriate forms are also provided by the competent authority.
The hoarding fees are available for discounts of two to three children per family or for low-income families. Four or more children are generally not charged a parental fee. For families with very low incomes, exemption is possible. The decisive factor for this is the number of children for which a family receives child benefit or similar benefits.
- § 6 Kindertagesstättengesetz (KTagStG RP) Opens in new window
- § 24 Achtes Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB VIII) Opens in new window
- § 22a Achtes Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB VIII) Opens in new window
- § 3 Landesverordnung zum Kindertagesstättengesetz Opens in new window
- § 22 Achtes Sozialgesetzbuch (SGB VIII) Opens in new window
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication