Vehicles: Registration certificate Part I Replacement for loss or theft Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

In the event of loss or theft of the Part I registration certificate or the old vehicle registration certificate, it is necessary to issue a (new) Part I registration certificate.

Theft notice or declaration of loss submitted to the police, in individual cases insurance to oath instead of

Since a coexistence of new registration certificate Part I and old vehicle letter is not permitted, a new registration certificate Part II must be issued instead of the old vehicle letter. Additional fees apply for this. If the lost registration document is found after the replacement document has been issued, you are obliged to submit the old document to the licensing authority without delay. In the case of companies, only persons who are legally entitled to represent the company in accordance with the regulations applicable to the respective legal form (BGB, HGB, AG, etc.) are entitled to give the affidavit. In addition to the managing director(s), shareholders, members of the Board of Management, these may also be persons to whom procuration has been granted.

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication