Housing provider confirmation Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If you move into a new apartment, you will need a confirmation from your owner of the apartment about moving in since the Federal Registration Act (BMG) came into force on 1 November 2015. You must submit these to the competent reporting authority at each time you register. The owner of the apartment is usually the owner of the apartment. However, it can also be the property management commissioned by the owner or, if you live for subletting, also the main tenant of the apartment. The confirmation of the accommodation must include the following information: Name and address of the owner of the apartment Name and address of the owner (if he is not the owner himself) Address of the apartment Names of all persons who move into the apartment and are therefore subject to notification Date of collection, i.e. the relevant reportable operation

The apartment provider confirmation is received from your landlord. The reporting authority responsible for you shall provide you with a form for this purpose. The apartment provider's confirmation must be signed by the owner of the apartment provider.