Granting a residence permit for Swiss nationals Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Swiss nationals and their family members must report their stay to the Immigration Office in person within 3 months of entry. The Immigration Office checks whether there is a right to freedom of movement. If there is a right to free movement, the Swiss residence permit is issued in accordance with the Agreement between the European Community and the Swiss Confederation of 21 June 1999.

valid passport or ID card for Swiss nationals valid passport for family members of the Swiss national 1 current biometric photo, 35mm x 45mm, bright background Swiss nationals must prove their right to free movement Employees present their employment contract Self-employed persons submit their business registration Freelancers present their trade tax number from the tax office Students submit their admission to the university or certificate of enrolment Family members need proof of their relationship with the swiss national e.B. birth certificate, marriage certificate, registered same-sex civil partnership

Swiss nationality.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available