Honorary Financial Investment Advisor Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone wishing to work commercially as a fee-based financial investment advisor requires official permission. Commercial fee-based financial investment advisors of: shares or shares in domestic open-ended investment assets, open-ended EU investment assets or foreign open investment assets that may be sold under the Investment Code; shares or shares in domestic closed-end investment assets, closed-end EU investment assets or foreign closed-end investment assets which may be sold under the Investment Code; Investments within the meaning of Section 1 (2) of the Assets Act (VermAnlG)

Proof of personal reliability: Valid identity card or passport (additionally an up-to-date registration certificate upon presentation of the passport)* Up-to-date extract from the Federal Central Register for submission to an authority (certificate of leadership) Up-to-date extract from the central business register for submission to an authority* *The information must be requested from the municipality of residence for submission to an authority, i.e. it will be sent directly to the municipality of residence. It is essential that you provide the exact address of the competent licensing authority and the intended use when applying. The information can also be requested in the online procedure provided by the Federal Office of Justice/Citizens' Services. The information must not be older than three months Proof of orderly financial circumstances: Up-to-date certificate in tax matters of the competent tax office (to be presented in the original) Extract from the debtor register of the Central Enforcement Court, which can also be requested electronically under www.vollstreckungsportal.de. Information from the insolvency court as to whether proceedings have been opened (so-called negative certificate) In addition to legal entities: Extract from the register of trade, cooperatives or associations (current copy), or if the cooperative is in the establishment, the social contract Proof of existing professional insinuating insurance (certificate of insurance) Certificate of successfully passed IHK-Expertise Examination or proof of an equivalent professional qualification Note: Please note that the list is not exhaustive. As part of the review of your individual case, further documentation may be required by the competent authority. The start of the permitted activity must be notified to the competent authority. At the same time as the trade notice, the application for registration of the permitted activity in the register must be submitted to the licensing authority for transmission to the competent Chamber of Commerce. A fee financial investment adviser cannot be a financial asset intermediary at the same time.

Related Links

Your competent authority shall provide you with appropriate forms.

personal reliability orderly financial situation Proof of professional inertial insurance Proof of expertise

Freedom to provide services: In the event of prior, written or electronic notification of a temporary occasional exercise of the fee-financial investment advice, nationals of an EU Member State (EU citizens) or a State Party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA citizens) may offer their services independently, provided that the legal requirements are met. Detailed information can be found at the following link: Cross-border provision of services in a profession regulated by the Trade Code Establishment: EU citizens and EEA citizens who wish to establish themselves permanently in Germany as fee-based financial investment advisors must, in principle, go through the authorisation procedure in accordance with Section 34h of the Commercial Code.
Permission must be applied for by the competent authority.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available