Real estate loan intermediary, fee-real estate loan adviser Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

An official permit is required if anyone who wants to mediate the conclusion of real estate consumer loan contracts or corresponding financial assistance in accordance with the Civil Code or who wants to advise third parties on such contracts (real estate loan intermediary). Note: The permit pursuant to Section 34i of the Commercial Code (GewO) entitles the licence holder to exercise the commercial activity as a general non-real estate loan intermediary (Section 6 (1) sentence 1 no. 3 Ordinance on Real Estate Loan Mediation (IImmVermV), but as a fee-real estate loan advisor. If the trader decides to do so, he must indicate this to the competent Chamber of Commerce and Industry when registering.

Proof of personal reliability: Valid identity card or passport (additionally an up-to-date registration certificate upon presentation of the passport)* Up-to-date extract from the Federal Central Register for submission to an authority (certificate of leadership) Up-to-date extract from the central business register for submission to an authority* *The information must be requested from the municipality of residence for submission to an authority, i.e. it will be sent directly to the municipality of residence. It is essential that you provide the exact address of the competent licensing authority and the intended use when applying. The information can also be requested in the online procedure provided by the Federal Office of Justice/Citizens' Services. The information must not be older than three months Proof of orderly financial circumstances: Up-to-date certificate in tax matters of the competent tax office (to be presented in the original) Extract from the debtor register of the Central Enforcement Court, which can also be requested electronically under Information from the insolvency court as to whether proceedings have been opened (so-called negative certificate) In addition to legal entities: Extract from the register of trade, cooperatives or associations (current copy), or if the cooperative is in the establishment, the social contract Proof of existing professional insinuating insurance (certificate of insurance) Certificate of successfully passed IHK-Expertise Examination or proof of an equivalent professional qualification Note: Please note that the list is not exhaustive. As part of the review of your individual case, further documentation may be required by the competent authority. The start of the permitted activity must be notified to the competent authority. At the same time as the trade notice, the application for registration of the permitted activity in the register of intermediaries must be submitted to the licensing authority for transmission to the competent Chamber of Commerce.

Related Links

Your competent authority will provide you with applications for authorisation.

Commercial reliability Ordered financial circumstances Proof of professional insinuating insurance or equivalent guarantee Proof of expertise Head office/headquarters and exercise of activity in Germany

Freedom to provide services: Citizens of the European Union (EU citizens) or of another State party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area (EEA citizens) who are authorised to broker immovable property loans in the country of origin and registered in the register of intermediaries of the country of origin may act without further authorisation within the framework of the freedom to provide services or in the context of the establishment of a branch in Germany if they have notified their intention to the competent authorities of the country of origin and confirmed their intention before starting their activity in Germany. , that the competent German authorities have been informed of the intention to become involved in Germany. The start of your activity in Germany must be notified to the competent authority. (Link to cross-border provision of services in a profession regulated by the Trade Code ) Establishment EU citizens and EEA citizens who wish to leave their place of residence in the country of origin and settle in Germany require a permit in accordance with the Trade Code.
Permission must be applied for by the competent authority.