Vehicle registration: Re-registration to another registration district with application for a new registration number Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If a holder has moved to another registration district, he shall notify the registration authority responsible for the new residence or registered office of his new address and have the vehicle documents (registration certificates or vehicle registration certificate and vehicle registration certificate) corrected. In addition, he must apply for the allocation of a new number plate if he does not wish to continue with the previous number plate.

valid identity card or passport with original of the last registration certificate of the place of residence; foreign nationals need a valid identification document with an up-to-date registration certificate a power of attorney when an authorised representative makes the application (the representative's ID card and a copy of the vehicle owner's identity card are required) Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration certificate) Registration certificate Part II (vehicle letter) previous number plate (if a new number plate is to be reassigned) Test report of the last main investigation (HU) Insurance confirmation (eVB number) at companies: additional business registration or commercial register extract at clubs: additionally an excerpt of the association register and the identification of the responsible person(s) responsible for signing in the case of underage vehicle owners: additional lynotation of both parents or legal guardians (if applicable custody judgment) and their identity card/passport with registration certificate

You must have already registered at your new residence/company headquarters.

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication