Apply for electric labels Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Vehicles within the meaning of the Electric Mobility Act (EmoG) may be granted preferential access to road transport. Pre-privileges are possible, for example: for parking on public roads or paths, when using public roads or paths or parts of them intended for special purposes, by allowing exceptions to access restrictions or transit prohibitions, with regard to the charging of parking on public roads or paths However, the privileges only apply if the road traffic authorities have adopted appropriate regulations. Electric labels can be assigned if the legal requirements are met. An electrical identifier carries the identification letter "E" as an official addition after the identification number. For driving in the environmental zone, a fine dust badge of the pollutant group 4 (green badge) is also necessary for passenger cars and commercial vehicles with electric license plates.

valid identity card or passport with original of the last registration certificate of the place of residence; foreign nationals need a valid identification document with an up-to-date registration certificate a power of attorney when an authorised representative makes the application (the representative's id card and a copy of the vehicle owner's identity card are required EC Certificate of Conformity (CoC) Registration certificate Part II (vehicle letter) Test report of the last main investigation (HU) Insurance confirmation (eVB number) If the vehicle is registered, the following documents must also be submitted: Registration certificate Part I (vehicle registration certificate) Number plate (er) at companies: additional business registration or commercial register extract at clubs: additionally an excerpt of the association register and the identification of the responsible person(s) responsible for signing in the case of underage vehicle owners: additional lynotation of both parents or legal guardians (if applicable custody judgment) and their identity card/passport with registration certificate

Related Links

Vehicle of categories M1 (cars), N1 (lorries up to 3.5 t permissible total weight), N2 (lorries but only up to 4.25 t permissible total weight) and L3e (motorcycle), L4e (motorcycle with sidecar), L5e (3-wheeled vehicle), L7e (4-wheeled light vehicles up to 400 kg empty mass or up to 550 kg for unladen goods) Vehicle with an alternative drive: pure battery electric vehicle fuel cell vehicle, a hybrid electric vehicle rechargeable from the outside (but only if it has a carbon dioxide emission of not more than 50 grams per kilometre driven or if the range is at least 40 kilometres using the electric propulsion system exclusively).

Electric labels may not be assigned in the event of Export labels Short-term indicator Red number plate

Responsible for the content

Last update or date of publication