Identity card issued new due to other name change Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If your name has changed, the identity card (due to incorrect name) will be invalid and you will need to apply for a new one. Exception: There is a valid passport with the new name.

Proof of the name change (declaratory decision or judgment) valid (child) passport or birth certificate, in the case of children under 16 years of age, the consent (declaration) of the legal guardian, in the case of only one legal guardian, in addition to proof of custody, a biometric passport photo (after the photo sample board) if necessary, further documents (e.B. birth or marriage certificate) are required for a one-time check of the name spelling. For more information, please contact the office responsible for you.

Germans within the meaning of Art. 116 sec. 1 of the Basic Law (GG)

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available