Identity card issued new due to name change in case of divorce Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

If your name has changed after a divorce, the identity card (due to incorrect name) will be invalid and you will need to apply for a new one. Exception: There is a valid passport with the new name.

Divorce Proof of the name change (certificate from the registry office or current marriage certificate) Identity document a biometric passport photo (after the photo sample board) if necessary, further documents (e.B. birth or marriage certificate) are required for a one-time check of the name spelling. For more information, please contact the office responsible for you.

German(s) within the meaning of Article 116.1 of the Basic Law (GG).

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available