Identity card Issuance new due to expiry of the validity Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You may need to apply for a new identity card before your identity card expires. If the reissue is not possible within the remaining period of validity, you must apply for a provisional identity card for the transitional period.

the current identity card or valid (child) passport or birth certificate in the case of children under 16 years of age, the consent (declaration) of the legal guardians in the case of only one legal guardian, the proof of custody a passport photo suitable for biometry (after the photo sample board) if necessary, further documents (e.B. birth or marriage certificate) are required for a one-time verification of the spelling of the name. For more information, please contact the body responsible for you

Germans within the meaning of Art. 116 sec. 1 Of the Basic Law (GG)

Violations of the Identity Card Act can lead to an administrative offence, which can be punished with a warning or fine. An exemption from the obligation to provide identification is possible for persons who are in great need of care or who cannot leave their home for health reasons.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available