You come from a so-called third country and want to work in Germany as a veterinary medical technical assistant? Then you need permission to use this job title.

Responsible for the content
Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training
(forwarded to the Federal Ministry of Health for release)

Last update or date of publication
No information available