Commercial deregistration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Anyone who definitively abandons the independent operation of a standing business, the operation of a branch or a dependent branch must at the same time notify the competent authority of this.

Completed form for business deregistration (GewA 3) Proof of identity (e.B.: identity card or passport ) In the case of electronic business deregistration, other options for identification are also possible (for example, electronic identity card, De-Mail, PIN/TAN procedure). Notarized articles of association or commercial register extract, consent of the shareholders (in the case of legal persons or partnerships) Declaration of consent shareholder Supplement Authorised representatives

Final deregistration of a commercial enterprise.
The trade can be deregistered in writing or electronically. If the advertisement is submitted in writing, the form "Commercial deregistration "GewA 3" must be used. It is available in your municipality, or is also available for download, depending on the offer of your municipality. The form must be signed by hand. In the case of electronic deregistration, the competent authority may provide for certain procedures for establishing identity. This includes, among other things, the use of the PIN/TAN procedure of the electronic identity card of the electronic residence title the De-Mail according to § 5 De-Mail Act or the sending of a copy of the identity card or passport.