Resident parking card extension Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

You can have your resident parking card renewed upon request.

previous resident parking card current identity card or passport with current registration confirmation Registration certificate Part I (old: vehicle registration certificate) Certificate of use if the applicant is not the vehicle owner if applied by a representative Authority Additional documents may be required.

You are registered in the resident park area and you actually live there there is no private parking space the vehicle is registered to you or you use the vehicle permanently
It is best to visit the relevant authority in person and present the documents there. In some municipalities, towns and municipalities, you can also have the resident parking card renewed in writing or electronically. Check with your municipality, municipal administration, which documents you have to send in this case.