If the other parent does not provide maintenance, you can receive assistance from the assistance and have the maintenance obligation certified. The maintenance advance payment agency can help you directly financially and provide an advance or compensation of the maintenance

Responsible for the content
The Senator for Social Affairs, Youth, Integration and Sport

Last update or date of publication