Report channel malfunction Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Before reporting blockages, it should be ensured that they are not on the private property. The owner of the property is responsible or subject to maintenance for the lines on the property up to the main canal. In the control shaft, if any, it can be checked whether the waste water still drains properly from the property and whether the blockage must be in the urban network. If a control shaft is available, it is usually located on the property or as a revision shaft in the building (for example, in the basement or connection room). It should be accessible at all times. Precise information on the location of the constipation facilitates the elimination. The following information is important for the notification: name, address and callback number of the notifier, Information on the place of constipation (street, house number), describe the more precise situation where possible.

Drainage statute of the respective municipality.

Responsible for the content
No information available

Last update or date of publication
No information available