Broadcast contribution in the private sector re-registration Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.

Changes to the broadcast contribution, such as moving or changing names, should be reported to the contribution service of ARD, ZDF and Deutschlandradio. Conditions A change has occurred, in particular: Address Name new account connection other payment method

Change form.

Procedure You can submit the changes online or in writing.