Applying for public procurement review proceedings before the Public Procurement Chamber Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The Vergabekammer Rheinland-Pfalz examines whether contracting authorities, sector contracting entities or concession providers have infringed public procurement law in the procurement of construction, supply or services or in the award of concessions. However, it is only responsible for Europe-wide contracts where the EU contract values are reached or exceeded.
The request for review must be submitted in writing and should contain the following minimum information: the name and address of the contracting authority; Presentation of facts; Presentation of the violations of public procurement law; Submit that the obligation to give notice of defects laid down in § 160 sec. 3 GWB has been complied with or has not existed; Notification of the damage on the part of the applicant.
Further information and downloads can be found on the :
- Act against Restraints of Competition (GWB) Opens in new window
- State Tariff Loyalty Act (LTTG) Opens in new window
- Public Procurement Ordinance (VgV) Opens in new window
- Concession Award Ordinance (KonzVgV) Opens in new window
- Sector Ordinance (SektVO) Opens in new window
- Common Rules of Procedure of the Public Procurement Chambers Rhineland-Palatinate Opens in new window
- Defence and Security Procurement Ordinance (SAAM) Opens in new window
- Announcement of the Procurement and Contract Regulations for Construction ServicesPart A (VOB/A) Opens in new window
Responsible for the content
Last update or date of publication