Public procurement request review procedure before the awarding chamber Unfortunately this specification of service has not yet been completely translated.
The Rhineland-Palatinate Chamber of Public Procurement examines whether contracting authorities, sector contractors or concessionaires have infringed procurement law in the procurement of construction, supply or services or in the award of concessions. However, it is only responsible for pan-European contracts where EU contract values are reached or exceeded.
The request for review must be submitted in writing and should contain the following minimum information: the name and address of the contracting authority; presentation of the facts; Presentation of public procurement law violations; submission that the complaint, as standardised in Paragraph 160 (3) of the GWB, was complied with or did not exist; Notification of the damage on the part of the applicant.
More information and downloads can be found on the :
- National Tariff Compliance Act (LTTG)
- Announcement of the procurement and contract regulations for workspart A (VOB/A)
- Joint Rules of Procedure of the Awarding Chambers rhineland-palatinate
- Concession Procurement Ordinance (KonzVgV)
- Procurement Ordinance (VgV)
- Sector Regulation (SektVO)
- Defence and Security Procurement Ordinance (VSVgV)
- Law against Restrictions of Competition (GWB)